We’re Glad You’re Here!
Sunday Worship at Community Christian Church is a meaningful religious experience designed to help worshipers feel comfortable seeking their relationship with God. The sermons are relevant to daily life and feature live music sung by our members. Communion is offered each week to everyone who attends. Children’s sermons offer an opportunity to enjoy relevant lessons on God’s word in the sanctuary – and allow adults to learn from the children!
10:00 a.m. Sunday Worship Service:
in person in the Sanctuary, 1970 Riverwoods Rd., Lincolnshire, IL
online on FaceBook Live
Are you in need of emotional or spiritual support? Please contact our Interim Minister, one of our Elder Co-Chairs or a Stephen Ministry Leader!
Our Board of Elders is concerned with the spiritual life and development of the congregation, providing spiritual leadership and pastoral support. Additionally, our congregation’s Stephen Ministry equips lay people to provide confidential, one-to-one Christian care to individuals in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulty in their lives.
If you or a loved one need emotional or spiritual help, please reach out. We are here to support you!
- Rev. Blair Hull, Interim Minister: Revblairhull@CCCLincolnshire.org
- Pip Gledhill, Elder Co-Chair & Stephen Leader: Pipgled@comcast.net
- Sean Bracken, Elder Co-Chair: Sean.email@example.com
- Ann Hajicek, Stephen Ministry Leader: Haji1313@icloud.com
- Andrea Fisher, Stephen Ministry Leader: Andyrfisher@gmail.com